With Full Security Fencing and CCTV coverage our outdoor storage is an ideal place to store your Caravan or Motor home. All our pitches are on hard standing,
All Caravan storage is charged quarterly in advance, making payments easier.
A £50.00 refundable deposit is needed.
Caravan storage is charged by the overall size of the vehicle please see below for sizes and prices:
over 14ft and up to 25ft overall length 7ft maximum width £90.00 per quarter £360.00 per year
For any vehicle outside the above measurements please contact us for a quotation.
The sizes above apply to any vehicle not just caravans.
Terms and Conditions
1. All payments are to be made quarterly in advance
2. In this agreement Storage in Loughborough Ltd agrees to provide a parking space as described. Storage in Loughborough Ltd does not accept any responsibility for loss caused by theft, vandelism, vermin attack etc. and the client agrees not to hold Storage in Loughborough Ltd liable for any loss or damage.
3. All vehicles stored on the premises must be secured as directed by the conditions of the client's insurance policy.
4. All vehicles must be insured while in storage.
5. All personal items and valuables must be removed and all doors and windows locked while in storage.
6. All vehicles must be parked correctly while in storage.
7. This agreement between Storage in Loughborough Ltd and the client refers to the parking of one vehicle in one parking space as described, no loose items are permitted around or under the vehicle. All areas surrounding the vehicle must be kept tidy and litter free.
8. At NO time are children allowed to play in any part of the storage facility.
9. Clients are not allowed to dwell in their vehicle while it is in storage.
10. Clients are NOT allowed near the dog Kennels at ANY time.
11. No food is to be kept in the vehicles.
12. All gas bottles are to be removed and no other dangerous, hazardous or explosive goods are allowed within the storage facility.
13. Cleaning of vehicles is permitted (please speak to a member of staff as to the level of cleaning permitted).
14. Storage in Loughborough Ltd will strive to provide a fit and proper storage facility at all times.
15. Checks may be made on vehicles stored within the facility for security reasons.
16. Storage in Loughborough Ltd does not accept responsibility for loss or damage unless the loss or damage is a result of negligence by Storage in Loughborough Ltd or it's employees.
17. The client must inform Storage in Loughborough Ltd of any changes to their personal details in writing and it is their responsibility to obtain confirmation that the said details have been correctly noted.
18. If storage fees are overdue Storage in Loughborough Ltd may retain posession (lien) until arrears are settled in full or otherwise discharged. Notification will be provided by Storage in Loughborough Ltd within a reasonable period.
19. In the event of a negative response to posession, legal action may be taken to sell the vehicle via The Torts Interference with Goods Act 1977. The outstanding arrears will be deducted from the proceeds of the sale plus any reasonable costs. The remaining balance will be held for the client. The client can only reclaim this money in person.
20. Client details are not kept on any computer, all invoices are computer generated. Storage in Loughborough Ltd will not share your information with any other company.
21. This agreement and terms and conditions may be altered in the future.
22. No vehicle is to be sold or advertised as for sale from Storage in Loughborough Ltd.
23. No major repairs are to be carried out while the vehicle is in storage.
24. The contract period is 3 monthly renewable. Without refund for early departure.
25. Renewal is required 28 days prior to the end of the contract.
26. If the vehicle is not removed by the last day of any contract Storage in Loughborough Ltd reserve the right to charge for a further 3 months.
27. Storage in Loughborough Ltd reserves the right to refuse renewal of any contract without providing a reason.
28. This agreement and conditions shall be constructed according to and governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit jurisdiction of the English courts. This agreement does not affect the client's stautory rights. If any part of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable then the part of the agreement shall be removed whilst the remainder of the agreement shall continue to apply.